Bee Sting

Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Share on reddit
Share on twitter
Share on email

While we were on vacation, my little guy got bitten by a bee – right on his ankle bone. He screamed really loud so I knew it hurt!  That sucker went right through his sock and around a
running shoe to get him, too. Thankfully he doesn’t appear allergic and a little Tylenol, baking soda paste on the area and cuddles helped to calm him down and get the pain under control. The most heart breaking part was his “Why would it do that? I wasn’t bothering him!”. Now whenever a wasp or bee comes around we are all a little wary.

Good thing the s’mores they were intending to make distracted him.

Elizabeth Ruth

Elizabeth Ruth

Elizabeth is a children's book author and designer of knit and crochet character hats under the brand The Ruthless Crafter. In her spare time she loves to read, watch movies, spend time with her family, and swim. She lives a full, happy life in Kitchener, Ontario with her husband and their two children.

you may also like

Send a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

About Elizabeth

Hi! I'm Elizabeth

Welcome to More Than A Mom, a space for daydreamers and creative thinkers who are obsessed with improving yourself, your home, and loving your family.

recent posts


ARE YOU ON THE LIST?

Sign up for our newsletter and get blogging updates directly into to your inbox!