Constructive feedback and idea sharing welcome!
Let’s keep the blog a fun and safe place to share ideas and opinions on the topics at hand.
We all have different opinions and positions that we can all learn from. You don’t have to agree but let’s keep it civil and, if all else fails, agree to disagree.
Feel free to use one or two photos provided but please ensure that a link back to my original post is included.
All images and text on this site are property of Elizabeth Ruth, owner and author of More Than A Mom.
Do not remove any watermarks, crop, or edit any of my images without first obtaining written permission from me.
All free printables and patterns offered are for personal use only.
Pinning is always welcome and appreciated.
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, we felt it was important to disclose the following to you, our readers:
- The content of the More Than A Mom (MTAM) blog may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- MTAM will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we have, in fact, used and that we feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- Products provided to us by our advertising partners for our review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust us. We will always give our genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not we are partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- Our number one priority is accuracy and fairness to our readers, and we would never compromise the truth just to make a buck. Ever.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate us for our time, research, and ideas. We love and appreciate our readers and make it our goal to be up front and honest with every post we write.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp