Monday ~ Crockpot Peking Pork Chops, Wild Rice, Carrots & Potatoes
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon 5 Spice Powder
1/2 cup gluten free soy sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
4 cloves garlic, chopped
(there is a box of salt pictured, but I didn’t use any; the soy sauce was plenty)
- Put chops into the stoneware.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, spices, soy sauce, ketchup, and garlic. Pour evenly over the top of chops. No need to add any other liquid. If you had an onion in the house, it might be a nice addition, but not necessary for flavor.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for about 4. If your chops are frozen they will take longer to cook. The longer you cook the meat, the more tender.
Tuesday ~ Lasagna, Salad, Garlic Bread
Wednesday ~ Omelettes, Homemade Hash Browns, Fresh Fruit
Thursday ~ Leftovers
Friday ~ Homemade Pizza
Saturday ~ Steak, Mashed Potatoes & Veggies
Sunday ~ Crockpot Chicken Cordon Bleu
4 chicken breasts (or tenders)
~1/2 bottle Honey Dijon dressing
4 slices of honey ham
4 slices of Baby Swiss cheese
1 C bread crumbs (or Stove Top Stuffing)
- Spray the crockpot with cooking spray. Layer the chicken breasts in the bottom of the crockpot. Drizzle Honey Dijon dressing over the chicken, to taste (around 1/4 C).
- Layer ham and cheese over the top of the chicken.
- Top with stuffing, and drizzle about 1/4 C more dressing over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until chicken is 180 degrees and tender.
Check out more menus at I’m an Organizing Junkie.