1. He was a handsome gentleman.
2. Fall leaves and children going back to school is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend – who needs one!
4. I would like to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be deceiving.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was my daughter.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to working on crocheting a Christmas gift and watching the television to relax, tomorrow my plans include going to the gym, my Weight Watchers meeting and the library plus out for dinner with the family and Sunday, I want to go to church, tidy the house and do enjoy my last hours with just my family!