- Scrub toilets
- Do a walking workout in your living room but RUN the whole thing
- Do a Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop
- Cuddle with your kiddies
- Play time management games online (Diaper Dash is fun!)
- Wander Wal-Mart
- Visit your children’s grandparents and slowly make your exit, without the kids
- Pay bills
- Prepare your income tax receipts
Are you ever bored? How do you fight off boredom?
This is in response to the prompt: “Write A List Of 10 Things To Stave Off Boredom” from Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop.